Dallas Environmental Core Sampling
learn more about one of our many projects below.
Professional Engineers, Professional Geoscientists and Corrective Active Project Managers assist our clients with the following services:
• Corrective Action Screening Assessments
• Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) Actions
• Industrial and Hazardous Waste (IHW) Corrective Action
• Innocent Owner / Operator Program (IOP) Certificates
• Dry Cleaning Facility Remediation Program (DCRP) Applications
• Leaking Petroleum Storage Tank Release Assessments, Cleanups and Closure
• Municipal Setting Designation (MSD) Applications
• Affected Property Assessment Reports (APARs)
• Response Action Plans, Effectiveness and Completion Reports
Our ESA reports conform to ASTM standards and are accepted by leading financial institutions. Rone certifies that each ESA has been conducted by an environmental professional as defined in §312.10 of 40 CFR 312 and Rones project team has the specific qualifications based on education, training and experience to assess the nature, history and setting of the Subject Property.
Let's talk about your environmental core sampling needs in Dallas.
Send a message to our headquarters.
> Texas Board of Professional Engineers (TBPE) Registration
• Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Laboratory Accreditation
• Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)