What We Are Looking For:
Rone is looking for dynamic, hard-working, and personable Engineers to join our dedicated team of professionals. No prior experience is required though prior related co-op or internship experience is a plus. We offer training and certifications to ensure that our engineers have comprehensive knowledge in which to build a career in the industry.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or similarly related field. (New or recent graduates are preferred.)
- Objectives focus first – process execution second
- Good communication skills
- Leadership traits / team oriented
What You Will Be Doing:
The focus of this role is building advanced engineers and future leadership in Rone Engineering. The role keys on engineering abilities, service objectives, party objectives, business value, quality management, and construction operations. The role initially carries the following responsibilities:
- Learning company’s advanced abilities
- Learning compaction in construction with advanced education
- Learning advanced process controls in construction
- Proficient development
- Field testing and inspection services
- Growth from field to office
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
Who Thrives At Rone?
- Individuals who exude the characteristics of our company core values.
- An interest in learning and being groomed in the civil engineering industry.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and energetic personality with an exceptional work ethic.
- History of exceeding goals and expectations.
- Ability to project and maintain confidence and enthusiasm.
What’s In It for You?
At Rone, we know that our people are responsible for our success. We value what every person brings to our team and we support our people by offering thorough training, industry certifications, company vehicle, employee uniforms, and more. In addition, we provide benefits to all of our full-time employees including 3 sick days, 7 holidays, 80 hours of annual vacation time, medical insurance, short and long term disability.