What We Are Looking For:
Rone is looking for dynamic, hard-working, and personable Construction Material Testing Technicians to join our dedicated team of professionals. As a Construction Material Technician, you will strive for excellence, be attentive to detail, and put your expertise to use by performing field and laboratory testing on soils and concrete. Our technicians take pride in accurate documentation to please our clients and company superiors. We offer extensive paid training and certifications to ensure that our technicians have comprehensive knowledge in which to build a career in the industry.
What You Will Be Doing:
While the specific job duties may vary day to day, here are some areas we anticipate you become proficient in:
- Observing and documenting field activities
- Sampling soils, aggregates, concrete, grout, masonry, asphalt
- Performing calculations and data reduction of test results along with drafting
- Using field testing equipment and documenting findings
- Reviewing project plans and specifications
- Interacting and communicating daily with contractors, technicians, and project managers
- This is an entry-level position with opportunities for advancement
Who Thrives At Rone?
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and energetic personality with an exceptional work ethic.
- History of exceeding goals and expectations.
- Ability to project and maintain confidence and enthusiasm.
What’s In It for You?
At Rone, we know that our people are responsible for our success. We value what every person brings to our team and we support our people by offering thorough training, industry certifications, company vehicle, employee uniforms, and more. In addition, we provide benefits to all of our full-time employees including:
- Three (3) sick days
- Seven (7) holidays
- 80 hours of annual vacation time
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability